This is not a problem because as all the session will also be recorded and available on the same website until Monday 5th August, so you can go back and check any session you wish.
You will receive instructions approximately five days prior to the event with your link so that you can connect. It will be a very simple and easy process for you to access the event.
Absolutely, a few days prior to the event you will be given your link and a reminder via text, as well as via email. Please look out for these. You will also be given a simple program of the whole event so that you can establish your planner.
As this even will have 40 sessions you will be sent a Professional Development Certificate with evidence that the event is valued at 10 CPD Points.
Preparations is definitely key to benefit from an event. There will be 40 sessions, so there will be a lot to take in. Here are our recommendations:
- Organise your day so, to avoid disrupted as much as possible. Let your family or workplace know when and if you will be available to them on the day so that you can ensure maximum privacy.
- Pre-plan your meals and coffee breaks. You can pause the program and go back however it would be helpful if you have your meals pre-planned so ensure minimum disruption on the days.
- Make sure you stay hydrated, have plenty of water at hand.
- Definitely get yourself a large writing pad and pen, or an iPad to jot down information you would want to revisit – catch phases that you can use in your own communication, statistics or products, ingredients, technologies and any useful tips you would like to action.
- Dress comfortably and ensure that your sitting arrangements are comfortable. Also, if possible, make sure the room has some ventilation and a comfortable temperature.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically, through some deep breathing and mindfulness exercises
- Expect to have an amazing time of learning and inspiration.
Absolutely not, we have several delegates that will be connecting from other countries. As the sessions will be recorded and will be available for a whole week, you will be able to view them during your timelines. Additionally, we have invited some international authorities to speak, so while the content will be high-quality, very little will only apply to an Australian audience.
This conference program is aimed at aestheticians, cosmetic nurses, dermal therapists, medical aestheticians, cosmetic tattooists, students, suppliers, marketing professionals – in fact anyone who is interest in expanding their knowledge of our industry.
There will be a wide range of topics including new advances in: Science, Ingredients, Technology, Business, Personal Development, Techniques, Infection Control (COVID-19) related and Consumer and Industry Trends.